Friday, September 2, 2011

A few places for inspiration...

I can't do this thing called running without the support of the community online.  I have found so much encouragement, information, and strength from reading others' tips and stories.  Check out a few of the places that I've found recently:


Erin gives a great list of her favorite things for running.

Join the #Momsrunning Twitter stream (along with your #wannaberunnersclub stream, of course!).  It's a great way to meet other mommy-runnners!

I love Running Rachel for inspiration!

Here's a great website for running form information, suggested to me by Heather.  Since I have been laid up with a leg issue (more about that next week!), I've been wanting to learn more about how to improve my form and hopefully prevent future strains/injuries.


And the blogroll is growing!  Connect with the other WBR girls, pop them an email, pray for them, as they work toward their goals!

Speaking of goals...


Be thinking of those next week and we'll chat about what your goals are as a WBR.  Are you just starting out?  Working through a running plan?  Signed up for a race?  Want to lose weight?


Be ready to share!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these links. I'm looking forward to getting to know other WBRs through this site.

    ReplyDelete